Steve Gamble – General Manager
Following a degree at Queens University I spent 4 years in the Community Work field in West London then switched to IT.
A 30-year career followed, from junior programmer to system designer then Sales, Marketing and General Manager in a fairly specialised niche in the IT industry.
I first encountered TDDA in March 2015 and was immediately impressed with their passion for creating a safer drug-free workplace and thereby a safer community.
Further investigation showed that this passion is much more than skin-deep with their systems and continuing development in the following just to name a few:
- Dedication to achieving quality & standards certification to the highest levels.
- Market leadership along with their in-house expert toxicologist.
- Client focus, with the custom fitted vans for onsite, 24/7 availability, 1300 number for complete coverage across all territories in NSW.
- Constant internal and external auditing of procedures, policies, accreditations, training and testing.
- Thorough training of all staff including the famous 100-day training program for new franchisees which extends beyond the 100 days to include monthly group strategy meetings, business development presentations, 24/7 phone access and being part of a committed team.
I look forward to working with you to establish what TDDA can do for you throughout the Homebush territory, which includes: Ermington, Homebush, Newington, Croydon, Burwood, Strathfield, Concord, Homebush, Lidcombe, Granville, and Auburn.
Steve Gamble is the local face for the national company The Drug Detection Agency, offering the most comprehensive range of workplace drug and alcohol services to the Homebush territory which covers: Auburn, Burwood, Concord, Croydon, Ermington, Granville, Homebush, Lidcombe, Newington, and Strathfield. Manage the business risk of performance impairment brought on by use of drugs or alcohol!
Having a sound policy is essential, we can review an existing policy, or create a customised best practice policy. Employee education sessions, and management/supervisor training workshops follow. Testing: random on-site testing, plus reasonable cause and post-incident testing as required, 24/7. We offer urine or mouth-swab (oral fluid) testing; fully accredited to the Australian and NATA standards. Hair testing for pre-employment and court-ordered checks, prompt results. We are mobile, with fully equipped testing vans.
Clients range from Australia’s largest to smallest companies. Construction, Transport, Industrial obviously; less obvious sectors include Personal Care, Professional Services.
Mobile: 0414 776877
TDDA Homebush are members of:
•Safety Institute of Australia
How can we help?
EXPLORE HOW TDDA CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Training & Education
Become A Franchisee