Steve Gamble – General Manager
Following a degree at Queens University I spent 4 years in the Community Work field in West London then switched to IT.
A 30-year career followed, from junior programmer to system designer then Sales, Marketing and General Manager in a fairly specialised niche in the IT industry.
I first encountered TDDA in March 2015 and was immediately impressed with their passion for creating a safer drug-free workplace and thereby a safer community.
Further investigation showed that this passion is much more than skin-deep with their systems and continuing development in the following just to name a few:
- Dedication to achieving quality & standards certification to the highest levels.
- Market leadership along with their in-house expert toxicologist.
- Client focus, with the custom fitted vans for onsite, 24/7 availability, 1300 number for complete coverage across all territories in NSW.
- Constant internal and external auditing of procedures, policies, accreditations, training and testing.
- Thorough training of all staff including the famous 100-day training program for new franchisees which extends beyond the 100 days to include monthly group strategy meetings, business development presentations, 24/7 phone access and being part of a committed team.
I look forward to working with you to establish what TDDA can do for you throughout the Homebush territory, which includes: Ermington, Homebush, Newington, Croydon, Burwood, Strathfield, Concord, Homebush, Lidcombe, Granville, and Auburn.
Mobile: 0414 776877
TDDA Homebush are proud sponsors of:
- Sponsorship One name
- Sponsorship Two name
TDDA Homebush are members of:
- Member of One
- Member of Two
How can we help?
EXPLORE HOW TDDA CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Training & Education
Become A Franchisee